Dr Karen Robb
Karen’s career has spanned virtually all the domains that contribute to improving the care of cancer patients and she has held clinical, academic, research and strategy posts. She has worked in cancer rehabilitation for over 20 years and has a special interest in the rehabilitation of patients with the consequences of breast cancer treatment. Karen has authored/co-authored a range of peer reviewed literature including original research and editorials as well as book chapters and a clinical textbook, “Rehabilitation in Cancer Care”. Karen is currently Macmillan Rehabilitation Lead for the Transforming Cancer Services Team in London where she supports commissioners to make decisions about cancer rehabilitation. She is also a (Body Control) Pilates teacher and teaches classes in Greenwich, London. In previous posts, Karen has been Regional Lead for Rehabilitation for NHS England in London and Consultant Physiotherapist for cancer services at Bart’s Hospital. Karen has been a special advisor to Macmillan Cancer Support for many years and sits on their Clinical Advisory Board. She is passionate about helping to shape a future for people living with and beyond cancer where access to high quality rehabilitation services is the norm and not just a lucky coincidence.
- London Course FULL!! London Level 4 Course scheduled to start September 19th is now FULL!! Contact Lorna on firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on the waiting list.
- Nottingham Job Opportunity - perfect for CanRehab Level 4 graduate! Macmillan CARE Programme Coordinator
- CanRehab Offer - JOIN ANNA IN CLUB LA SANTA!
- More Job Opportunities! Herefordshire and Worcestershire Macmillan Move More Co-ordinator
- JOB OPPORTUNITY! - Physical Activity Instructor – Tottenham Hotspur Foundation & Macmillan
- Dr Anna Campbell Awarded an MBE!
- More L4 Course Dates Added For 2016!
- This course is very good, I have worked within the NHS and public health commissioning for many years . The tutors are absolutely amazing, helpful, expert and extremely supportive. The administration aspect is all very good too. Highly recommended J Potter 2014