Dr Anna Campbell
CanRehab Founder and Director
Dr Anna Campbell’s professional qualifications immunology (BSc), biochemistry (PhD)and sport & exercise science (MSc). Anna is a qualified fitness instructor (exercise to music, gym instruction and cardiac rehabilitation) and has built up a reputation as an expert in the UK in the field of exercise and cancer.
In the past 10 years, Anna has provided safe personalised exercise programmes, exercise counselling and structured group exercise classes for over 500 men and women living with cancer and has published a number of papers on the subject.
- London Course FULL!! London Level 4 Course scheduled to start September 19th is now FULL!! Contact Lorna on firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on the waiting list.
- Nottingham Job Opportunity - perfect for CanRehab Level 4 graduate! Macmillan CARE Programme Coordinator
- CanRehab Offer - JOIN ANNA IN CLUB LA SANTA!
- More Job Opportunities! Herefordshire and Worcestershire Macmillan Move More Co-ordinator
- JOB OPPORTUNITY! - Physical Activity Instructor – Tottenham Hotspur Foundation & Macmillan
- Dr Anna Campbell Awarded an MBE!
- More L4 Course Dates Added For 2016!
- ….Can I just add that this course was the most interesting and enjoyable Level 4 I have done. Tutors were excellent. Sharon McQuillan