Nottingham Job Opportunity – perfect for CanRehab Level 4 graduate! Macmillan CARE Programme Coordinator
Based at the Portland Centre in Nottingham Macmillan looking for a unique individual to develop, implement and provide day to day co-ordination and delivery of the CARE (Cancer and Rehabilitation Exercise) Programme in Nottinghamshire. This is a fixed term role until 31st March 2018 with an immediate start. We fully expect the position to be longer-term, based on the project’s success so far and our relationship with Macmillan and other funders.
This role will work closely with people in Nottinghamshire living with and beyond cancer to increase their involvement and engagement in physical activity. The role will have key responsibility to work closely with stakeholders such as Macmillan Nursing Teams and other health professionals to ensure channels of communication are effective and referrals into the programme are seamless. Engagement with other community based activity providers will be an essential part of the role.
The Programme Coordinator will have a Level 4 in Cancer and Exercise Rehabilitation qualification, and will take an active role in the delivery of the sessions, behaviour change interventions, and the development of the supporting staff. The role will be supported by Macmillan Cancer Support in terms of the individuals learning and development needs.
Closing date: Noon on Friday 7th July 2017 – interview date Friday 14th July.
To apply: Please send a CV and cover letter to Health Manager, Emma Trent, at email@example.com
- Nottingham Job Opportunity - perfect for CanRehab Level 4 graduate! Macmillan CARE Programme Coordinator
- CanRehab Offer - JOIN ANNA IN CLUB LA SANTA!
- More Job Opportunities! Herefordshire and Worcestershire Macmillan Move More Co-ordinator
- JOB OPPORTUNITY! - Physical Activity Instructor – Tottenham Hotspur Foundation & Macmillan
- Dr Anna Campbell Awarded an MBE!
- More L4 Course Dates Added For 2016!
- CanRehab provide a superb example of how exercise and clinical expertise can be successfully combined to create a cutting-edge course for exercise (and health) professionals. The direct link to evidence-based practice is exemplary as it the ability of the tutor team to inform about emerging research/practice in the field. SkillsActive Endorsement Team 2014