For each course there is an additional one day assessment which is scheduled to take place approximately 4 weeks after the training.
Above are the Level 4 courses we are currently running. This will be confimred prior to a confirmation of your place on the course.
Take note that if you are a current member of REPs you must fulfill the entrance prerequisites outlined on the application form (see here for further information). We do give consideration to other students who may wish to apply but do not fulfill these entrance requirements, in which case they will qualify with the CanRehab certificate. Please email do email email@example.com if you wish further information about whether you are eligible to apply.
Level 4 Cancer and Exercise Rehabilitation
12 – 20 Aug
09:30h – 17:00h
- Nottingham Job Opportunity - perfect for CanRehab Level 4 graduate! Macmillan CARE Programme Coordinator
- CanRehab Offer - JOIN ANNA IN CLUB LA SANTA!
- More Job Opportunities! Herefordshire and Worcestershire Macmillan Move More Co-ordinator
- JOB OPPORTUNITY! - Physical Activity Instructor – Tottenham Hotspur Foundation & Macmillan
- Dr Anna Campbell Awarded an MBE!
- More L4 Course Dates Added For 2016!
- This course is very good, I have worked within the NHS and public health commissioning for many years . The tutors are absolutely amazing, helpful, expert and extremely supportive. The administration aspect is all very good too. Highly recommended J Potter 2014