For each course there is an additional one day assessment which is scheduled to take place approximately 4 weeks after the training.
Above are the Level 4 courses we are currently running. This will be confimred prior to a confirmation of your place on the course.
Take note that if you are a current member of REPs you must fulfill the entrance prerequisites outlined on the application form (see here for further information). We do give consideration to other students who may wish to apply but do not fulfill these entrance requirements, in which case they will qualify with the CanRehab certificate. Please email do email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish further information about whether you are eligible to apply.
Level 4 Cancer and Exercise Rehabilitation
11 – 14 Jun
09:30h – 17:00h
- London Course FULL!! London Level 4 Course scheduled to start September 19th is now FULL!! Contact Lorna on email@example.com to be put on the waiting list.
- Nottingham Job Opportunity - perfect for CanRehab Level 4 graduate! Macmillan CARE Programme Coordinator
- CanRehab Offer - JOIN ANNA IN CLUB LA SANTA!
- More Job Opportunities! Herefordshire and Worcestershire Macmillan Move More Co-ordinator
- JOB OPPORTUNITY! - Physical Activity Instructor – Tottenham Hotspur Foundation & Macmillan
- Dr Anna Campbell Awarded an MBE!
- More L4 Course Dates Added For 2016!
- I loved this workshop – it fitted in with my cycle of tiredness – no exercise – guilt – overdoing exercise – exhausted – this is ongoing! However I will now try to change my behaviour as a result. Motivating lady!” Participant at Annual Volunteer Conference, Perth 2006