Level 4 Cancer and Exercise Rehabilitation – Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton – Dates now confirmed!
The knowledge you will gain by completing the Level 4 Qualification in Cancer and Exercise Rehabilitation will enable you to confidently and professionally deliver exercise classes and individual exercise sessions to your clients living with cancer.
If you are a fitness professional looking to add a valuable qualification endorsed by REPs and SkillsActive to your portfolio, please ensure you fulfill the pre-requisites as described on our Application Form.
Health professionals, and fitness professionals who do not fulfill the REPs entry criteria are still welcome to apply, their entry onto the course is at the directors discretion, and the qualification will not have the REPs/SkillsActive endorsement.
Please Click on link below to download application form.
|Cost||£595 + VAT|
|Location||The Meeting Room|
West Park Hospital
|Contact||t: 0345 4594618 |
|First Teaching Block||3rd September 2016 - 4th September 2016|
|Second Teaching Block||24th September 2016 - 25th September 2016|
- London Course FULL!! London Level 4 Course scheduled to start September 19th is now FULL!! Contact Lorna on email@example.com to be put on the waiting list.
- Nottingham Job Opportunity - perfect for CanRehab Level 4 graduate! Macmillan CARE Programme Coordinator
- CanRehab Offer - JOIN ANNA IN CLUB LA SANTA!
- More Job Opportunities! Herefordshire and Worcestershire Macmillan Move More Co-ordinator
- JOB OPPORTUNITY! - Physical Activity Instructor – Tottenham Hotspur Foundation & Macmillan
- Dr Anna Campbell Awarded an MBE!
- More L4 Course Dates Added For 2016!
- “This was hands down the best course I’ve been on in 8 years as a physio. It was the perfect mix of theory, the evidence base and practical suggestions for implementation” Hannah Marshal-Nichols Macmillan Clinical Specialist Physiotherapists