Level 4 Cancer and Exercise Rehabilitation – Portsmouth
The knowledge you will gain by completing the Level 4 Qualification in Cancer and Exercise Rehabilitation will enable you to confidently and professionally deliver exercise classes and individual exercise sessions to your clients living with cancer.
If you are a fitness professional looking to add a valuable qualification, endorsed by REPs and SkillsActive, to your portfolio, please ensure you fulfill the pre-requisites as described on our Application Form. See here for more details
Health professionals, and fitness professionals who do not fulfill the REPs entry criteria are still welcome to apply, their entry onto the course is at the directors discretion, and the qualification will not have the REPs/SkillsActive endorsement.
Please Click on link below to download application form.
|Cost||£595 + VAT|
|Location||Department of Sport and Exercise Science|
University of Portsmouth
|Contact||t: 0345 4594618 |
|First Teaching Block||10th September 2016 - 11th September 2016|
|Second Teaching Block||24th September 2016 - 25th September 2016|
|Assessment||22nd October 2016|
- London Course FULL!! London Level 4 Course scheduled to start September 19th is now FULL!! Contact Lorna on firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on the waiting list.
- Nottingham Job Opportunity - perfect for CanRehab Level 4 graduate! Macmillan CARE Programme Coordinator
- CanRehab Offer - JOIN ANNA IN CLUB LA SANTA!
- More Job Opportunities! Herefordshire and Worcestershire Macmillan Move More Co-ordinator
- JOB OPPORTUNITY! - Physical Activity Instructor – Tottenham Hotspur Foundation & Macmillan
- Dr Anna Campbell Awarded an MBE!
- More L4 Course Dates Added For 2016!
- A huge thank-you for your contribution to our annual volunteers conference and your help in making it an overwhelming success. Nicola Barnstable, Breast Cancer Care