Level 4 Cancer and Exercise Rehabilitation – London, Barking – TWO SPACES NOW AVAILABLE
The knowledge you will gain by completing the Level 4 Qualification in Cancer and Exercise Rehabilitation will enable you to confidently and professionally deliver exercise classes and individual exercise sessions to your clients living with cancer.
If you are a fitness professional, and a current member of REPs, looking to add a valuable qualification endorsed by REPs and SkillsActive to your portfolio, please ensure you fulfill the pre-requisites as described on our Application Form.
Health professionals, and fitness professionals who do not fulfill the REPs entry criteria are still welcome to apply, their entry onto the course is at the directors discretion, and the qualification will not have the REPs/SkillsActive endorsement.
|Cost||£595 + VAT|
|Location||Barking Learning Centre|
2 Town Square
|Contact||t: 0345 4594618 |
|First Teaching Block||21st May 2016 - 22nd May 2016|
|Second Teaching Block||4th June 2016 - 5th June 2016|
|Assessment||2nd July 2016|
- London Course FULL!! London Level 4 Course scheduled to start September 19th is now FULL!! Contact Lorna on firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on the waiting list.
- Nottingham Job Opportunity - perfect for CanRehab Level 4 graduate! Macmillan CARE Programme Coordinator
- CanRehab Offer - JOIN ANNA IN CLUB LA SANTA!
- More Job Opportunities! Herefordshire and Worcestershire Macmillan Move More Co-ordinator
- JOB OPPORTUNITY! - Physical Activity Instructor – Tottenham Hotspur Foundation & Macmillan
- Dr Anna Campbell Awarded an MBE!
- More L4 Course Dates Added For 2016!
- A huge thank-you for your contribution to our annual volunteers conference and your help in making it an overwhelming success. Nicola Barnstable, Breast Cancer Care