Why attend a cancer rehabilitation course?
- to enhance your knowledge of cancer and it’s treatments.
- to give you extra knowledge whether working in a gym, taking group exercises or personal training.
- to enable you to offer exercise programmes either on an individual basis or for a group of clients during or after cancer treatment.*
- to enable you to safely prescribe and deliver an exercise programme for individuals with cancer.*
*when you meet the standards of the Level 4 Cancer and Exercise Rehabilitation qualification.
CanRehab currently offers:
Level 4 Cancer and Exercise Rehabilitation qualification
We provide the first approved Level 4 Cancer and Exercise Rehabilitation course and qualification. This will allow individuals with this qualification to be recognised on the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPS) as specialists in this area.
Of interest to:
- Fitness Instructors
- Personal Trainers
- Luxury Spa Staff
- Sport and Leisure Centre Staff
- Undergraduates in Exercise and Health Degrees
- Post Graduate in Exercise and Health
- GP Exercise Referral Staff
- Rehabilitation Services
Course Entry Requirements:
For CPD points and entry onto Register of Exercise Professionals at Level 4
- Registration status of full Level 3 Exercise Referral Instructor or registered at Level 4 on REPs.
- 150 hours of relevant professional practice at Level 3 in designing, delivering, monitoring, adapting exercise programmes for individuals gained within the previous 2 years and at least 6 months experience since qualification.
If you are unsure that you meet the entry requirements listed above please email Lorna on email@example.com