CanRehab Offer – JOIN ANNA IN CLUB LA SANTA!
If you currently work in the field of Cancer and Exercise and would like to experience not only the great facilities at Club La Santa, but to witness first hand the positivity of exercise and activity to cancer survivors, then this is your ideal chance!
CanRehab continues to provide high quality, evidence based cancer exercise training for health and fitness professionals. To celebrate this special anniversary we are offering an amazing free week away to a deserving cancer rehabilitation specialist!
Club La Santa is a sports and leisure complex in Lanzarote where some of the world’s top athletes train. Last year, the CanRehab team attended a week-long training course in Lanzarote with Danish cancer exercise trainers and 54 Danish cancer survivors. It was so inspiring that CanRehab has decided to fund a place for a worthy individual to accompany Dr Anna Campbell back there this year.
WHERE: Club La Santa, Lanzarote
WHEN: 7-14th MAY, 2017
WHAT’S ON OFFER: CanRehab will pay all flights and travel to Club La Santa from the UK. Also accommodation and the activities are all free onsite. You will get a chance to meet interact with the Danish Team who take a group of cancer survivors there every year.
WHO CAN APPLY: ANY qualified cancer exercise fitness professional can apply whether you trained with CanRehab or with any other training provider. We also encourage health professionals, who are actively involved with cancer and exercise rehabilitation, to apply.
HOW DO I APPLY: Email us with a few sentences describing why you would like to be considered for this amazing free trip and send to:
Your application has to be received by Friday 10th March 2017
- WINNER! SPECIALIST TRAINING PROGRAMME of the year at UK Active awards 2017!
- 2017 London Course FULL!! London Level 4 Course scheduled to start September 19th is now FULL!! Contact Lorna on firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on the waiting list.
- Nottingham Job Opportunity - perfect for CanRehab Level 4 graduate! Macmillan CARE Programme Coordinator
- CanRehab Offer - JOIN ANNA IN CLUB LA SANTA!
- More Job Opportunities! Herefordshire and Worcestershire Macmillan Move More Co-ordinator
- JOB OPPORTUNITY! - Physical Activity Instructor – Tottenham Hotspur Foundation & Macmillan
- Dr Anna Campbell Awarded an MBE!
- More L4 Course Dates Added For 2016!
- CanRehab provide a superb example of how exercise and clinical expertise can be successfully combined to create a cutting-edge course for exercise (and health) professionals. The direct link to evidence-based practice is exemplary as it the ability of the tutor team to inform about emerging research/practice in the field. SkillsActive Endorsement Team 2014