We currently organise and run training programmes for health professionals, charities and members of the leisure industry.
CPD for Health and Fitness professionals
Are you are a fitness instructor who is following on from our in depth Level 4 Cancer an Exercise qualification, or health professionals who has an specialist interest in this area? Then you may want to update your knowledge with the latest evidence or enhance your expertise in a particular aspect of Cancer and Exercise Rehabilitation. We are currently working […]
CanRehab Bespoke Solutions
The training courses can be commisioned if you need to train several staff in one location. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Cancer and Exercise Rehabilitation Level 4 Qualification
CanRehab is endorsed by SkillsActive, fulfilling all the necessary criteria to gain Level 4 status.
- WINNER! SPECIALIST TRAINING PROGRAMME of the year at UK Active awards 2017!
- 2017 London Course FULL!! London Level 4 Course scheduled to start September 19th is now FULL!! Contact Lorna on firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on the waiting list.
- Nottingham Job Opportunity - perfect for CanRehab Level 4 graduate! Macmillan CARE Programme Coordinator
- CanRehab Offer - JOIN ANNA IN CLUB LA SANTA!
- More Job Opportunities! Herefordshire and Worcestershire Macmillan Move More Co-ordinator
- JOB OPPORTUNITY! - Physical Activity Instructor – Tottenham Hotspur Foundation & Macmillan
- Dr Anna Campbell Awarded an MBE!
- More L4 Course Dates Added For 2016!
- “Exercise is possibly the single most important component of health style change associated with good physical health, not only during cancer treatment, but as a way to reduce the risk of secondary cancers.” Dr David Alberts, Arizona Cancer Center, Oncology Times, October 2006